WHO IS THE DATA PROCESSOR OF YOUR DATA?
|DATA PROCESSOR||RICARDO FUENTES E HIJOS SALAZÓN S.A.U.|
|CIF (VAT number):||A30768543|
|Postal Adress:||Avda. Tomás Ferro s/n. Pol. Ind. La Palma, 30593 – La Palma (MURCIA) Spain.|
WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities you want to dispose at any moment we need to treat some data. These data will be the following:
- Your identification data (For example: Your name, surname, language, country from which you interact with us, contact details, etc.).
- Financial and transactional information (For example: Your payment or card details, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc…).
- Connection and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your mobile phone, for example).
- Commercial information if you are subscribed to our newsletter.
- Data about your preferences.
Remember that, when we may ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to any functionality or service on the web, we will mark some fields as mandatory, as they are data we need to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question.
Please note that if you decide not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or may not be able to enjoy these services or features.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on how you interact with our website, we will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the development, fulfilment and execution of the Sale and Purchase Agreement.
This purpose includes the processing of your data mainly for:
- Contact you in relation to updates or informative communications related to the products purchased, including sending quality surveys on the products supplied.
- To manage the payment of the products you purchase, regardless of the payment method used.
- To activate the necessary mechanisms in order to prevent potential fraud against you and ourselves during the purchase process. If we consider that the operation may be fraudulent, this treatment may result in the blocking of the transaction.
- To manage possible returns once you have made a purchase and to manage requests for information about the availability of different products.
- Invoicing and to make available to you the tickets, invoices and any other document accrediting payment in respect of the purchases you have made on our Platform.
- To attend the requests or query that you submit through the different methods incorporated to our website.
We only process personal data that are strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or query.
- For marketing purposes.
To the extent that you subscribe to our Newsletter, your personal data will be used for the periodic transmission of organisation newsletters.
You must remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and without any cost by communicating it at RICARDO FUENTES E HIJOS SALAZÓN S.A.U. in the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job vacancies
We will process your personal data in order to include you in the Group’s employment exchange so that you may be eligible for selection processes.
- Analysis of usability and quality for the improvement of our services (Cookies)
If you access our website, we inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand how users interact with our website and thus be able to make improvements to it.
6. For the management of social networks
In the case that you follow us or contact us through the different social networks in which we are present, we will treat the data that you provide us through the same ones with the only purpose of giving answer to your messages or comments and the management of our contact list.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to treat your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we treat them, thus we will find different legal bases under the following purposes:
- Attention to requests for information.
The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the purchase contract between us and you. We understand that the processing of this data is positive for all parties involved in the payment of a purchase and in particular for you, as it allows us to put in place appropriate measures to protect you against fraudulent attempts by third parties.
- Customer Service.
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in dealing with the requests or queries that you submit to us through the various existing means of contact. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you insofar as it allows us to attend to you properly and resolve the queries raised. When you contact us, in particular, for the management of incidents related to the product purchased through the Platform, the processing is necessary for the execution of the purchase contract. When your query is related to the exercise of the rights about which we inform you below, or claims related to our products or services, what legitimises us to process your data is the fulfilment of legal obligations on our part.
- For marketing purpose.
The legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is your consent.
For example, when you agree to receive personalised information by various means, when you consent to receive a newsletter, or when you agree to the legal basis for participating in a promotional action.
In order to show you personalised information, we consider that we have a legitimate interest in profiling the information we have about you (browsing, preferences or purchase history) and the personal data you have provided us with such as age range or language, as we understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you because it allows you to improve your user experience and access information in accordance with your preferences.
- Job vacancies
The basis of legitimacy is your consent by sending us your CV and applying to work with us.
- Usability and quality analysis
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in analysing the usability of the Platform and the degree of user satisfaction as we understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you because the purpose is to improve the user experience and offer a higher quality service.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
- Development, performance and execution of the sales contract.
We will process your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services you have purchased and then 1 year to avoid possible errors or misunderstandings. On some occasions, we will only process some data until the moment you decide, as is the case of the payment data (credit card) that you have asked us to store for possible future purchases.
- Customer service
We will process your data for as long as it is necessary to deal with your request or enquiry.
We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter. If you participate in promotional activities, we will retain your data for a period of six 6 months after the end of the activity.
- Job vacancies
We will process your data for a maximum of 2 years from the time you send us your CV, in order to include you in the selection processes that may be of interest to you.
Regardless of the fact that we process your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the corresponding purpose, we will subsequently keep the data duly stored and protected for as long as any liabilities arising from the processing may arise, in compliance with the regulations in force at any given time. Once the statute of limitations has expired in each case, we will proceed to delete the personal data.
DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
- RICARDO FUENTES E HIJOS SALAZÓN S.A.U. in the event that you subscribe to our newsletter.
- Financial entities
- Technology service providers
- Logistics, transport and delivery service providers and partners.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
We are committed to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee you the exercise of your rights.
You will be able to exercise them free of charge by sending us an e-mail to our address email@example.com, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise.
If we consider it is necessary in order to be able to identify you, we may request a copy of a document accrediting your identity. In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have the right to:
- You may ask us for access to the data we hold about you.
- You may ask us to rectify the data we already have. Please note that by actively providing us with your personal data by any means, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any changes or modifications to them.
- You may ask us to delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to treat them as we have previously informed you, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
- You may ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of data or to keep them beyond the time necessary when you may need it. If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time.
- On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you also have the right to object to the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority, in particular with the Spanish Data Protection Agency https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php