- Serves 4
- Preparation time: 50 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
How to prepare Tuna mojama and avocado maki
- Once the cooked rice has cooled, add the rice vinegar and mirin and mix well.
- Meanwhile, slice the avocado and mojama into thin strips and set aside.
- Lay a sheet of seaweed on a sushi mat with a layer of rice on top..
- In the centre of the rice, place a few strips of avocado and of mojama. Sprinkle a few sesame seeds on top as well.
- Press down with the mat and roll up with care. Make sure you squash the rice down to compact it properly.
- Cut the sushi roll into slices the width of your finger using a very sharp knife.