- Recipe to serve 2
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
How to prepare spaghetti with prawns, scampi, dried tomato and bluefin tuna roe
- Bring plenty of salted water to the boil, and add the pasta. Cook according to the instructions on the packet.
- When ready, drain and set aside.
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan, and add the chopped garlic cloves, prawns and scampi; season with salt and pepper to taste. Lightly fry and cook through until they take on colour.
- Plate up the spaghetti and add the seafood.
- Lastly, scatter a few pieces of soaked dried tomato and a few of finely sliced bluefin tuna roe.